Home » CIS


Construction and other site workers like carpenters, builders and plumbers etc using the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) can claim subcontractor tax refunds for travel expenses to temporary sites.

Information needed for refunds

A list of sites you have worked on, Ideally we need the CIS STATEMENTS that the contractor supplies you on a weekly/monthly basis.

Other supporting documents – If you can, providing a copy of your photo ID (driving licence or passport), proof of address (e.g. gas bill), MOT certificates and receipts for expenses will help maximise your CIS tax refund claim.

Any receipts relating to your work, this way we can sort out which and what you can claim.

Example of receipts:

Travel, Meals, Lodging, Parking, Tolls, Tools, Protective Clothing, Insurance, Telephone, Postage, Stationary.

Comments are closed.